Do you long to see your nearest and dearest come to know Jesus as their personal Saviour and Lord?
Do you want to prepare your heart for personal evangelism?
Do you want prayer points for winning souls?
Sometimes it’s easy to get discouraged when praying for the salvation of friends or family members and we begin to wonder if our prayers actually help.
Well, guess what?
They do make a difference!
Your prayers are a powerful force in the lives of your unsaved relatives and loved ones if you pray the Word of God over them.
Here is a 10 point prayer taken from ‘Too Busy NOT to Pray’ by Bill Hybels’.
These are all based on scripture.
God says His Word never comes back void so pray according to God’s will and stand strong on the promises of God for your unsaved friends and family.
1. Ask God to open their spiritual eyes (2 Cor. 4:4).
2. Ask God to give them ears to hear (Matt. 13:15).
3. Ask God to give them faith to believe (Acts 20:21).
4. Ask God to give them the will to respond (Rom. 10:9).
5. Ask God to send people into their lives to witness to them (Matt. 9:38).
6. Ask God for ways to build caring relationships (1 Cor. 9:22).
7. Ask God for opportunities to witness (Col. 4:3).
8. Ask God for boldness to witness (Acts 4:29).
9. Ask God for an opportunity to invite them (Luke 14:23).
10. Ask God to set them free from spiritual captivity (2 Tim. 2:25-26).
You might also like: Here’s how I pray for my friends everyday using a Prayer List
Have got a great testimony to share on the faithfulness of God? How do you pray for your loved ones?
Share with us how God has answered your prayers in the comments below. God is faithful!
2 thoughts on “A Prayer For Unsaved Loved Ones”
I’m from Malaysia. My husband and I minister in a state called Melaka or formerly known as Malacca.
Which part of SEA are you ministering?
Would love to hear from you.
I’ve been serving in Sriracha, Thailand as a missionary for the last 4 years and was here as a Bible student for 2 years before that. Feel free to sign up to my missions newsletter over at ImperfectMissionary.com.
I have friends in Kuala Lumpur but haven’t managed to get there yet 🙂